Monday, October 31, 2011

Welcome!






Welcome to Elder Dallas Taylor's Missionary Blog!


This blog was created to keep friends and family informed of the movements of Elder Taylor. E-mails sent to the family will be posted here as well as any other updates.





Elder Taylor entered into the MTC September 7th.



He found the MTC experience to be amazing. Missionaries are busy every minute of the day. Elder Taylor said that he has never learned to study so hard in his life. He learned to love his district of missionaries and strenthend his testimony in the MTC. Here are some inserts from a couple of letters that he sent home from the MTC.






Dear Family,



They are allowing us to write home on a thursday so I can tell you that I'm ok! I'm not o.k. at all, I'm better than ok, I'm excellent, wonderful, feeling better than I have ever felt. I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. It feels weird knowing that I won't be able to come home or call you for the next two years, but it's a sacrifice that I'm willing to make for the Lord. I am in a district with 10 elders and Elder Berube is my companion. We are just so much alike, it's not even funny. We haven't found found one thing that we disagree on even a little. I am so blessed to have a companion that has the same desire I have to serve the Lord.



















No comments:

Post a Comment