Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Hey family :). This last week has been hectic and I have been frantically trying to scramble around this morning to get some of the reports that are due for tomorrow done. So this letter may seemed a little rushed, and thats OK if it does, because I am:)
So this last week we went on two exchanges and I stayed in E-town for both of them and worked with the missionaries from their areas, and Elder Anderson went to Sulpher Well and worked in E-town North's area.  It's super weird sometimes I feel like I know how to do missionary work and then sometimes I feel like the Lord humbles me and we just have a day full of strike-outs. Well that was just the case on both of the exchanges that we went on... Strike outs right and left. It was great though because I was able to teach the missionaries what to do if you strike out... you keep trying even if you do strike out.
So our family that we are working with is doing great! They are being fellowshipped into the ward and they are set for the 13th. I'm so excited for them! Last week we had FHE with them again and I felt at home for the first time in months. It was great. Their daughter is awesome, she is like memorizing all of the articles of faith and everything. They are just super solid and definitely kingdom builders. Well family, I love you all so much.  I love you all!!
 
Love Elder Taylor
This is my Awesome District in E-Town!

No comments:

Post a Comment